Your Essence & Relationships
You are busy. Life is full of activities and it is amazingly flying by.
- You are sophisticated & discerning in the matters of style
- You value unadorned, faithful, lifestyle photography; art
- You value and love incredible photographs that will not only succinctly capture who you are, but also who your family is
- You seek out photographs that are natural & showcase your life
On top of a style that aligns to who you are and what you value, I…
- Crave this creative outlet & consider it satisfying & meaningful
- Covet the personal interactions and collaboration with you
- Feel privileged to be a part of your day & to unobtrusively document you & your loved ones
- Put as first priority, your preferences & comfort
What Will Experience Be Like?
Unlike typical alternatives, it will be your life as it unfolds. It’s life lived!
- We will go out to this beautiful place we live in & be filled with inspirations
- Kids will always be kids. They may chase a butterfly. They may play with their siblings. They may even play with the dirt. But we will be there to witness & document it all. So let the fun begin
- Your time of intimate company will be thoroughly enjoyed, only to be anxiously relived!
We had a wonderful time with William & loved his photos. He is an amazing photographer & makes you feel so comfortable you sometimes forget he is taking pictures of you, which is when you get those great shots when he really captures your essence.
We had so much fun as William was very relaxed and made our 2 1/2 year old daughter feel as though she was just out for an afternoon at the park. He captured some great natural shots which I am sure we will treasure for years to come. I highly recommend William!
We want to let you know how very happy we are with the photos you took! I’ve recommended you to all our friends, especially those with young kids or who are expecting :) We look forward to working with you again in the future!
William, Thank you so much for such a fun photoshoot and thank you making us, the awkward couple, feel at ease. :) We appreciate it. Thank you!
I met William for a photo shoot for my two young sons at Bayland in Palo Alto. I loved the natural setting that he choose for the photo session. It allowed the boys to be boys and get photos taken in a relaxed and fun way. By the end, my younger son said he was so glad that William came with us on our little walk.
Taxes, Shipping & Handling are separate.
Restriction applies. New customers only. Complimentary 2nd session includes service only.